Learn the meaning behind the fourth “P” in the just released Trafficking in Persons Report from the US State Department. Sandra Morgan, the Director of the Global Center for Women and Justice and Dave Stachowiak, one of the Center’s board members, discuss the importance of partnerships in ending human trafficking and cite a number of examples and opportunities for partnership.
- Background for the other three P’s: Prevention, Protection and Prosecution.
- Prevention: The most effective means that includes education within community and law enforcement.
- Protection: How to provide resources and aftercare for victims.
- Prosecution: As a government with the people to deter those who would illegally traffic.
- The Trafficking in Person’s Report is centered around the 4 P’s.
- Globalization Factor.
- Look Beneath the Surface campaign from the Department of Health and Human Services
- The Blue Campaign from the Department of Homeland Security
- Trafficking in Person’s Report
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(714) 556-3610 ext. 2242