Learn about the annual Trafficking in Persons Report that is issued by the US State Department. Sandra Morgan, the Director of the Global Center for Women and Justice and Dave Stachowiak, one of the Center’s board members, discuss the importance of the report and some of its key components that will help you study the issue of human trafficking.
- The Trafficking Report covers 175 Countries.
- Raises global awareness to counter trafficking and modern day slavery.
- The report mentions the 4 P’s: Prevention, Protection, Prosecution and Partnership.
- Each country goes through the 3 tier process and is labeled depending on the report.
- The Report helps readers develop personal identification and figure out a role in why this happens.
- The Global Center for Women and Justice
- Trafficking in Person’s Report
- Ensure Justice
- Maria Suarez – Human Trafficking Victim
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at email@example.com.
To submit a question for a future episode of the Ending Human Trafficking Podcast, please contact us at:
(714) 556-3610 ext. 2242