173: Harmony Dust talks about Survivor Leadership
Dr. Sandra Morgan and Dave Stachowiak talk again to Harmony Dust about her book Scars and Stilettos and the work she is doing with Treasures, a Los Angeles, CA, based outreach and support group for women in the sex industry.
- The commercial sex industry is ANYWHERE sex is being bought or sold, including porn, stripping, escorting, prostitution, dominatrix, and many others.
- 89% of women in the sex industry want to leave but feel like they don’t see any other option.
- There is a very small percentage of people who chose to be in the sex industry by preference, but they are a very loud group.
- Make sure any survivor who wants to share their story is truly ready, that they’ve put in the work in their own healing journey.
- 37: Interview with Harmony Dust
- Scars and Stilettos by Harmony Dust
- Coaching for Leaders podcast
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.