- As children begin making decisions about what they believe about themselves, about other people, about the world at large, you can begin to be intentional about teaching kids empathy.
- You can empower a child to make a choice that makes a difference for somebody else.
- Through the use of technolgy, parents can include children in their consumer choices to be more intentional stewards.
- 198 – Belinda Bauman: How Does Empathy Change Our Work?
- 195 – The Sydney Framework: Supply Chains and Sustainable Development Goal 8.7
- Slavery Footprint
- Sweat & Toil App
- Good on You
- Fashion Revolution
- End Slavery Now
- Fair Trade Certified
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at email@example.com.