Dr. Sandie Morgan and Dave Stachowiak collaborate to illustrate ways to teach young children about human trafficking. They wanted listeners to learn practical tools to help raise children with an awareness of how others might be exploited and how children themelves can be part of protecting other people. Through cultivating empathy, fostering accountability, and modeling intentional stewardship we can teach children from an early age how to be a voice!
- As children begin making decisions about what they believe about themselves, about other people, about the world at large, you can begin to be intentional about teaching kids empathy.
- You can empower a child to make a choice that makes a difference for somebody else.
- Through the use of technolgy, parents can include children in their consumer choices to be more intentional stewards.
- 198 – Belinda Bauman: How Does Empathy Change Our Work?
- 195 – The Sydney Framework: Supply Chains and Sustainable Development Goal 8.7
- Slavery Footprint
- Sweat & Toil App
- Good on You
- Fashion Revolution
- End Slavery Now
- Fair Trade Certified
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at email@example.com.