Deidre Pujols joins Dr. Sandra Morgan and Dave Stachowiak to talk about her upcoming event, Strike Out Slavery, and how she’s partnering with the Angels and MLB to educate baseball fans about human trafficking.
- Strike Out Slavery is working with the Angels to create events that promote awareness for human trafficking organizations in a family-friendly way.
- Human trafficking awareness should be taught in schools alongside other ideas like “don’t drink and drive” and “stranger danger.”
- The greatest tool to stop human trafficking is prevention.
- Parents should be teaching their children about human dignity.
- Don’t feel like you have to help every single person from day one — start with the first person, and then keep moving forward. Stay “single-person-minded.”
- By helping human trafficking victims reintegrate into society, you’re also investing in the community.
- Strike Out Slavery
- Open Gate International
- Episode about Open Gate International’s culinary arts program
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.