Dr. Sandra Morgan and Dave Stachowiak celebrate 150 episodes by looking back on their favorite episodes and some of the important lessons they’ve learned along the way.
Sandie’s favorite episode:
Dave’s favorite episodes:
- 39: Fighting Domestic Violence in Iraq
- 43: Truckers Against Trafficking – An Interview With Kendis Paris
- 45: War, Conflict, and Human Trafficking
Dr. Kirsten Foot:
- 111: Collaborating Against Human Trafficking with Dr. Kirsten Foot
- Collaborating against Human Trafficking by Dr. Kirsten Foot
- Prevention: https://endinghumantrafficking.org/?s=prevention
- Law Enforcement: https://endinghumantrafficking.org/?s=LAW+ENFORCEMENT
- Collaboration: https://endinghumantrafficking.org/?s=COLLABORATION
- CSEC: https://endinghumantrafficking.org/?s=csec
- Interviews: https://endinghumantrafficking.org/page/3/?s=INTERVIEW
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.