Keeping children safe online means that traffickers have fewer avenues to access children. Sandra Morgan, the Director of the Global Center for Women and Justice and Dave Stachowiak, one of the Center’s board members, discuss many of the tools available and Sandie quizzes Dave to see what he already knows about online safety.
- Increase adult awareness and understanding of the dangers and risk on the internet for children.
- The role of prevention and the problems because prevention is not the only answer.
- Educate children at the appropriate levels to make them safer.
- Think about how you can reach out in your own community to improve internet safety for kids.
- Web wise kids
- Enough is Enough
- Cyber Tip Line
- Federal Bureau Investigation
- Internet Safety
Are you enjoying the show?
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe or rate the podcast on iTunes by clicking here. Click here for FAQs about podcasts and how to subscribe.
Haven’t been receiving our newsletter? Visit our homepage to join today.
Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(714) 556-3610 ext. 2242